By Iranian Artist Farideh Lashaei
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
4. Are you easy to get along with?
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are you bad habits?
22. Where would you like to travel?
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
40. What do you want to do after high school?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the color of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favorite makeup brand?
54. Favorite store?
55. Favorite blog?
56. Favorite color?
57. Favorite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your Tumblr friends more than your real friends?
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching TV right now?
70. Names of your best friends?
71. Craving something? What?
72. What color are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favorite animal?
76. What color is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favorite ice cream flavor?
79. What color shirt are you wearing?
80. What color pants?
81. Favorite TV show?
82. Favorite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favorite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favorite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
96. Favorite actress?
97. Favorite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favorite book?
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you; what do you do?
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favorite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favorite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favorite quote?
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you. Open it to page 42; what’s the first line on that page? (via hinasuga)
So, pretty frequently writers screw up when they write about injuries. People are clonked over the head, pass out for hours, and wake up with just a headache… Eragon breaks his wrist and it’s just fine within days… Wounds heal with nary a scar, ever…
I’m aiming to fix…
If you have never read Maya Angelou, it is still not too late to. The following eBook downloads are available for a week. (I’d like to think Maya wouldn’t mind us sharing her work..)
- Maya Angelou, Complete Collected Poems
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- Wouldn’t Take Nothing for My Journey Now
- All God’s Children Need Traveling Shoes
- The Heart of a Woman
- A Song Flung Up to Heaven
- Letter to My Daughter
- Gather Together in My Name
Thereafter, I strongly recommend you to visit your favorite library, your friendly neighborhood bookstore, or BookDepository.com (better than other online book retailers, free shipping worldwide).
Dear Maya, thank you for your wisdom, for your bravery, and for your kindness. And thank you for continuing to astonish us with your tender heart, even in the darkest hours. (Quote from Continue)
I basically trust anything that comes from Cleveland clinic. Especially after spending lengthy periods of time there. It is actually where I heard about my favorite salad. Kale, spinach, wild rice, cucumber, pomegranate (mandarin oranges are good too) chicken, slivered almonds and half a lemon squeezed over the top.
In historical fiction it is important to be accurate and the only way to do so is to research the era. What is highly recommended by many writers is to write your story first. While writing your story, mark the parts that you’re not sure are correct and then do the…
- Have them compare themselves with others. In one of my stories, how my character relates to her deceased mother ties in heavily with how she views herself and her appearance. I describe her appearance by having her use her mother’s photo as a comparison. It gets characterization in as well as description!
- Use action. Long hair, have the character put it in a bun. A preference for loose clothing can be described through a desperate attempt to find good clothes for a date. A scar can be related with backstory. Keep up the action in the story, and people will keep reading.
- Stick to a few defining features. It’s okay to go a little lavish on your main characters, but leave room for the reader’s imagination. Facial features that will stand out (a pointed chin, a scar across the nose), body shape, clothing style, etc. A story is not a picture; you have to go with what you think defines your character the best. Let your readers fill in the details; that’s the fun part of reading!
- Have other characters point out defining features. This is a little bit trickier, but it’s still easy to have other characters mention how much your character looks like a brother or doesn’t resemble his father, leading to a comparison description. You get description in without breaking the flow!
- The dreaded mirror trick. The secret to writing is that nothing is truly out, but there’s a reason why many people warn against having your character study themselves in the mirror; it’s overused and often pointless to the story. On the other hand, if you’re writing a genre (romance, chick lit, etc) where appearance could be an important factor, you could pull this off.
- Putting other characters down in the process. Unless your character is supposed to be an asshole, having them put others down while describing their own appearance will always have your character come off as a jerk. Yes, even if those other characters are antagonists. It’s just a bad move if that’s not the character you want.
- Brand name checklist. Name dropping clothing brands is not going to tell me the color, shape, or how well the character looks in the clothes. Go for detail, not just names, especially if it’s important.
This song is definitely suited for a music box.